This is the most comprehensive Course for the Python programming language! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python.
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we've got you covered!
• Beginners who have never programmed before.
• Programmers switching languages to Python.
• Python programmers who want to level up their skills.
A Computer with an Internet Connection.
Chapter 1: Getting Started.
• Setting Up Your Programming Environment
• Python on Different Operating Systems
• Troubleshooting Installation Issues
• Running Python Programs from a Terminal
Chapter 2: Variables and Simple Data Types.
Chapter 3: Introducing Lists.
• What Is a List?
• Changing, Adding, and Removing Elements
• Organizing a List
Chapter 4: Working with Lists.
• Looping Through an Entire List
• Making Numerical Lists
• Working with Part of a List
Chapter 5: if Statements.
• Conditional Tests
• If statements
• Using if Statements with Lists
Chapter 6: Dictionaries.
• Working with Dictionaries
• Looping through dictionaries
Chapter 7: User Input and while Loops.
• How the input() Function Works
• Introducing while Loops
• Using a while loop with lists and dictionaries
Chapter 8: Functions.
• Defining a Function
• Passing arguments
• Return values
• Passing lists
Chapter 9: Classes.
• Creating and Using a Class
• Working with Classes and Instances
• Importing class
Chapter 10: Files and Exceptions.
• Reading from a File
• Writing to a File
• Storing Data
Chapter 11: Testing Your Code.
• Testing a Function
• Testing a class
And so much more in each chapter.
• Experience and knowledge.
• Enhanced ability of thinking at peak.
• Ability to work on different projects efficiently.
Manik Arora (Python Developer)